● Leslie is the founder of The Breathing Project, ann educational non-profit that's dedicated to the teaching of individualized, breath-centered yoga practice and education.
Things you may not know about him:
● Leslie is the father of 3 boys: Shaun, Jai, and Sasha.
● Leslie is a cowboy. He used to split his time every week between NYC and Great Barrinton, MA, where his horses lived. He has even won titles in Cowboy Mounted Shooting. (Don't worry - they shoot balloons, but from galloping horses!)
● Leslie has a form of dyslexia, and he has used this experience to develop strategies for leading group classes that alleviate confusion for teachers and for students. For example, he doesn't use words like "right" and "left" in group classes. (More on this later...)
● In his former life, Leslie was on on a Sportsmedicine crew that worked with track and field athletes competing in the 1984 Olympics.
● A fine tequila is the way to his heart.